Friday 26 August 2011

Why I like photography :)


Photography to me seems so interesting!

I dream of the days when I'm older taking photographs with my professional Canon camera living in China Town, New York and developing them in my dark room.
Photography is great for absolutely everything, for instance a good career.
If your a photographer you are able to work for many people, like the forensic science team, fashion magazines, model companies, newspapers, travel books, journalism or even put your photographs on post cards!

But most of all what I find interesting about photography is the travelling, going everywhere you like taking photographs and selling them along the way.

That's what I think of photography :)

Tell me what you think, comment below...


No comments:

Post a Comment